Warm Home Discount 2018 application window now open!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

215 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi thanks for your question it's 6 weeks from notification from ovo the parent company of boost hope this helps
Kindest regards
Sophie x
Userlevel 1
I have sent in the relevant evidence after being asked to do so today its been 7 weeks now how much longer am i going to have to wait now
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi boost are working on applications this very minute so best thing is to keep looking out for email and checking your balance
Kindest regards Sophie xx
Userlevel 1
Time will tell i bet its another 7 weeks the way its going
I got mine today, 6 weeks was up Friday just gone. So weren't that far off
Nearly 6 weeks from my application keep checking my balance like a madman,I’ve checked it that many times over the last 7days think I’m addicted
Hi I am boost costumer when do I get the warm home discount i apply two months ago after i recive email when that we will let you get it i am still waiting when do I get the payment
I'm in the core group, when do they get paid out please?

It's been very cold the last few weeks and because of the cost (\duel fuel) £25.00 a week atm, I can only put the heating on in the afternoon. Boost seems expensive to me.
Hi everyone i got letter telling that i am receiving whd then 5 weeks later i got a email letting me know that it is ready to got into my account but i to top up £5 for 3-5 days using the same pay point after that i would go straight in. Has anyone else told that?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi I am boost costumer when do I get the warm home discount i apply two months ago after i recive email when that we will let you get it i am still waiting when do I get the payment

Take a look through this topic, @Abulfazl, you'll be able to find the answer you need here

I'm in the core group, when do they get paid out please?

It's been very cold the last few weeks and because of the cost (\duel fuel) £25.00 a week atm, I can only put the heating on in the afternoon. Boost seems expensive to me.

The 6 week time frame is the same for our core customers, @Deedee777.
When do the payments start rolling out
I'm still waiting for mine and been told so payments have gone out!
When does my warm home discount get applied and I haven't received a welcome pack from you
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
When does my warm home discount get applied and I haven't received a welcome pack from you

All payments will be made on or before the 31st March, @Sambolton1986.
Userlevel 1
I.e. tried to contract many many times nobody's getting back. I've sent all evidence by post and email and have been told i quantify for winter warmer allowance. Nothing.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Contact the Facebook team directly about this, @Dorchester, they'll be able to get an update for you.