Warm Home Discount 2018 application window now open!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

215 replies

Userlevel 1
I applied online they said its been accepted but no answer yet
Userlevel 3
Hi @keeamy - the payment will be made within 6 weeks of receiving your confirmation letter/email.
S are you actually waiting til the last day possible to pay?
Userlevel 1
How do you get in touch with the warm home discount team as it seems no 1 knows whats going on not happy at all and thinking bout leaving boost i applied the day it opened should of had a response by now is this a con
Userlevel 3
How do you get in touch with the warm home discount team as it seems no 1 knows whats going on not happy at all and thinking bout leaving boost i applied the day it opened should of had a response by now is this a con
I had my confirmation 5 weeks ago so they have a week to pay when they say they will. Other people in other companies are paid and done...come on boost!! . It'll be no use by March!! The point is to help us during the cold weather well dunno about you but I'd say it's pretty cold esp of a night now.
Userlevel 3

How do you get in touch with the warm home discount team as it seems no 1 knows whats going on not happy at all and thinking bout leaving boost i applied the day it opened should of had a response by now is this a conI had my confirmation 5 weeks ago so they have a week to pay when they say they will. Other people in other companies are paid and done...come on boost!! . It'll be no use by March!! The point is to help us during the cold weather well dunno about you but I'd say it's pretty cold esp of a night now.

THey should reply on here
Hi I was also waiting for my reply for warm home discount...I found my reply in my junk folder of my emails so just a heads up
Userlevel 1
Happy for you it aint in mine
wen will I here about it
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Prescott1979 - if you still haven't heard anything about your application, please send the team on Facebook a message with your account number, full name and DoB so they can chase this up.

@keeamy - It'll be added within 6 weeks of receiving your confirmation email. Please be aware the Ofgem deadline for making payments is the end of March 2019, but we're aiming to make them sooner than this.

Hope this helps,
Nancy
Userlevel 3
You say it will be added then add in the ofgem thing as if it changes that you say WILL and not should or we hope to.
Userlevel 1
They reckon i gotta wait 6 weeks seems strange im looking for a new supplier
Userlevel 3
I just don't see how it's so difficult for them to make a payment when I've been accepted for mine....plenty of other companies have already started paying how long is it since the applications opened?
Userlevel 1
16th october they opened be happy youve been accepted i still havent had an answer and applied the day it opened
Userlevel 3
Ihe so ridiculous hope you get it sorted
@Alison munson - I've moved your query here! Just check out the 'best answer' at the top!
@Prescott1979 - Send me a PM with your full name, account number and DoB - I'll look into this for you. To do this, click on my name or picture and then select 'send message'.
Userlevel 1
I applied online and didn't get an email either. I DM'd them on twitter and had it confirmed that it had been accepted.

Im checking the app daily hoping to see it green one morning for a change!
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Kattb76 - It'll be added within 6 weeks of receiving your confirmation email. Please be aware the Ofgem deadline for making payments is the end of March 2019, but we're aiming to make them sooner than this.

Hope this helps,
Nancy
Userlevel 2
was accepted for the warm home discount on the 18th of october,i know they said within 6 weeks of that but are you going to take it to the 6th week exactly? has anyone been credited yet?
Userlevel 3
was accepted for the warm home discount on the 18th of october,i know they said within 6 weeks of that but are you going to take it to the 6th week exactly? has anyone been credited yet?
My thoughts exactly!! Getting so cold now limiting how much heating we use is not good with a two year old!! Sitting in my coat so I don't have to put it on! Sort it out boost! It's a disgrace late to open application compared to others and take ages to pay. Haven't heard of anyone being paid at all. Wouldn't be surprised if it was February the way it's going!
Userlevel 1
How do i apply for this please
Userlevel 2
???
Userlevel 2
This is a crazy site! The way it layed out is crackers.....Having to skip to the bottom to ask a question or to write a quote......(Hence the ??? before was trying to see what was what... still can't discover how to see replies to other peoples questions....Anybody know?
Thanks
Userlevel 1
Ius ok I have sorted it
Userlevel 2
This is a crazy site! The way it layed out is crackers.....Having to skip to the bottom to ask a question or to write a quote......(Hence the ??? before was trying to see what was what... still can't discover how to see replies to other peoples questions....Anybody know?
Thanks

Ohhh the no is MY replies........ Like I said crackers..... or am just having a REALLY duh day?