Solved

Switch from Spark Energy to Boost - waited for 97 minutes!

• 25 January 2019
  • 2 replies

In cooling period when switching from Spark Energy to Boost. Call the Boost number and waited for 97 minutes to speak to the agent! This is a joke. I'll be in deep trouble if problem arise and in need to contact Boost.. so bye bye Boost I'm looking elsewhere!
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 12 February 2019, 17:55

Hi @siewkimk and @Northern 1,

I'm sorry to hear about these experiences. We have been really busy recently following the collapse of Economy Energy. Our wait times are back down to normal now though. We're working really hard to get back to everyone who's emailed as soon as possible.

If these issues haven't been resolved yet, let us know below so we can offer some help.

Thanks
View original

2 replies

Ive just left Spark energy, Boost were supposed to be taking over my gas and electric yesterday but they haven't, so I've no gas or electric, can't even get in touch with them as they are closed and not replying to emails, that's a great start
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @siewkimk and @Northern 1,

I'm sorry to hear about these experiences. We have been really busy recently following the collapse of Economy Energy. Our wait times are back down to normal now though. We're working really hard to get back to everyone who's emailed as soon as possible.

If these issues haven't been resolved yet, let us know below so we can offer some help.

Thanks