Preregistration for Warm Home Discount 2019 is now open!

• 13 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Did you know you're able to preregister for this years Warm Home Discount scheme (2019)?

We've recently opened up preregistration on our Boost website, where you can register your interest for applying and, by logging a few details about your Boost account and contact information, making sure you get notified when the Warm Home Discount applications go live!

Click here and it will take you to our Warm Home Discount information page on our Boost website, in case you had any burning questions on whether you're eligible or what you'll need to know in order to apply.

Finally, click here to fill out the preregistration form. You'll just need your name, Boost account number and email address handy, and then sit back and relax, we'll let you know when the applications go live later this year!

Please be aware that by filling out this preregistration form, this is not your actual application for the Warm Home Discount and this does not guarantee you will get the payment. This is just a way to make sure you're notified when the actual Warm Home Discount applications go live later in the year.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Morning - I am fairly certain I have preregistered But Is there anyway in which I can check?

Also is there any news on when applications will open ?

happy Sunday

Tam
Userlevel 3
Badge
HI @Tam75

Unfortunately, there's no way we can see if you've correctly preregistered. But, we've advised those who are a little worried about it to preregister again to be sure.

We've got no confirmed application date yet, but they usually open late September to early October. Feel free to keep your eyes peeled on our Boost website for any changes.

Have a great week!
Bradley