Solved

My Refer a Friend Tesco voucher won't work - can I swap it for an Amazon voucher?

• 17 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I recommended a friend and was send a tesco evoucher. It won't work. Is there any way I can swap if to an Amazon one? (My friend chose Amazon and the one she was sent worked easily)
icon

Best answer by Tim_Boost 20 August 2018, 15:45

I recommended a friend and was send a tesco evoucher. It won't work. Is there any way I can swap if to an Amazon one? (My friend chose Amazon and the one she was sent worked easily)

That voucher should work, @ManicMum - what happens when you use it? Instructions for how to redeem it should be on the email sent with the voucher or here

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

That voucher should work, @ManicMum - what happens when you use it? Instructions for how to redeem it should be on the email sent with the voucher or here

Hi my friend recommended me and we each received an amazon voucher. We have gone to use them and recieved and email saying we can not use them as they are invalid?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Teri I’ve moved your query here as there’s a handy link which should help you above. You can also contact the team here if you need a voucher re-sent.