Solved

I've switched over to Bulb when will Boost forward my Warm Home Discount?

• 25 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I've switched over to bulb when will boost forward my whd
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 29 March 2019, 17:12

Hi @Chapy6900,

If you applied for the Warm Home Discount, and Boost approved your application your payment should be made on or before the 31st March.

However, if you switch away before the payment has been made, unfortunately we won't be able to forward it onto your new supplier. If you normally don't have to apply for the WHD (you're a member of the Core Group, who receive the guaranteed element of pension credit), your payment will be sent to you by whichever supplier you were with in July 2018.

Thanks

@busker66 see above ☝🏻for details, we took over from Economy Energy when they ceased trading, therefore your payment will be processed by us via cheque.

You should have this any day now.

Thanks!
View original

3 replies

I qualify through being with economy energy on 8th July but left to join bulb energy in September I am told by government and that as a matched customer on guaranteed pension credit that this will be paid by end of march by you can you confirm if this is correct and how will it be paid
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Chapy6900,

If you applied for the Warm Home Discount, and Boost approved your application your payment should be made on or before the 31st March.

However, if you switch away before the payment has been made, unfortunately we won't be able to forward it onto your new supplier. If you normally don't have to apply for the WHD (you're a member of the Core Group, who receive the guaranteed element of pension credit), your payment will be sent to you by whichever supplier you were with in July 2018.

Thanks

@busker66 see above ☝🏻for details, we took over from Economy Energy when they ceased trading, therefore your payment will be processed by us via cheque.

You should have this any day now.

Thanks!
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @busker66,

I hope you've received your Warm Home Discount payment by now.

If not, we'll need to look into this one in further detail. Please send us an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk. If you include your full name, DoB, email address, account number or full address and postcode, we can check to see the situation with your account.

There's loads more information on the Warm Home Discount here.

Cheers,
Ed