Solved

I've recommended my friend to Boost, when do I get the voucher?

• 20 December 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
I recommended Boost to a friend she is now a customer, how do I get my voucher?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Beth_Boost 21 December 2018, 13:36

Updated 22/09/20 

Great to hear you're referring your friends @Emily13 and @Siannie83

The voucher will be sent by email to you and your friend, 30 days after your friend has come on supply. if it's been longer than 30 days, or you weren't able to do it on the sign up then drop the Facebook/Twitter team a message with you and your friends email addresses and they can chase it up for you!

View original

7 replies

HI iv just referred to use by a family member but it didn't give me the option for a welcome voucher
Userlevel 2

Updated 22/09/20 

Great to hear you're referring your friends @Emily13 and @Siannie83

The voucher will be sent by email to you and your friend, 30 days after your friend has come on supply. if it's been longer than 30 days, or you weren't able to do it on the sign up then drop the Facebook/Twitter team a message with you and your friends email addresses and they can chase it up for you!

Userlevel 1
Thankyou

Did anyone receive the voucher ? 

Userlevel 1

I’ve been with Boost for months now, recommended a friend in January, she joined when was £50 referral offer, been told story after promise of sorting this out, lots of emails, phone calls, we have both jumped through hoops and was promised be sorted yet STILL NO voucher!!!!!!! Not imp

Userlevel 5
Badge

That’s frustrating @lindseyk69, you should get the voucher within 28 days of your friend switching to us. If you’d prefer not to phone or email again, you could always send us a message on our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed

Userlevel 1

Thanks got sorted