Solved

I've just requested a switch to Boost, and can't get onto the app - When can I expect access?

• 4 March 2020
  • 4 replies

I have just signed up to transfer to Boost Energy and cannot sign onto the portal online.

It’s showing unable to load the following page:  https://onboarding.boostpower.co.uk/

Can anyone shed some light on this?

icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 5 March 2020, 15:40

Hey @Tom80,

If you’ve just requested your switch to us, you probably don’t have an online account just yet.

The switch over can take up to 4 weeks to go through, and after this, it can take up to a week to get the online account up and running. It takes up to a week after you’ve had smart meters installed as well, so it’s perfectly normal to not have access during this time frame. You’ll be in a non-disconnect mode whilst we set up the app, so don’t worry about going off supply!

@Braffers and @trishals16, if this doesn’t apply to you, it’d be worth getting in touch with an adviser. You can call the team on 0330 102 7517, they're open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturdays, email us at hello@boostpower.co.uk, or if you'd prefer, send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed

View original

4 replies

I have had the same issue with the portal. I’d actually like to cancel my switch to Boost and I have no idea how to get in touch. Tried the online form on the help page, messaging on Facebook and contacting OVO who just told me to contact Boost. I’ve had no response from Boost about cancelling and about the portal and it’s really annoying. 

I have just signed up to transfer to Boost Energy and cannot sign onto the portal online.

It’s showing unable to load the following page:  https://onboarding.boostpower.co.uk/

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I'm having the exact same problem thought it was just me

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Tom80,

If you’ve just requested your switch to us, you probably don’t have an online account just yet.

The switch over can take up to 4 weeks to go through, and after this, it can take up to a week to get the online account up and running. It takes up to a week after you’ve had smart meters installed as well, so it’s perfectly normal to not have access during this time frame. You’ll be in a non-disconnect mode whilst we set up the app, so don’t worry about going off supply!

@Braffers and @trishals16, if this doesn’t apply to you, it’d be worth getting in touch with an adviser. You can call the team on 0330 102 7517, they're open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturdays, email us at hello@boostpower.co.uk, or if you'd prefer, send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks,

Ed

Userlevel 1

Don't do it, it will be the worst decision of your life! Boost have no real genuine customer support any more and you'll pay far more than you expect because they deliberately under quote. Cancel your switchover before it's too late.