Solved

I'm low on credit and don't get paid till next week - what do I do?

I'm down to £4 and I don't get any money until Monday please help what can I do?
icon

Best answer by Aadil 27 July 2018, 17:26

@dawn faith
Hi, dawn you have a few options. There are other topics in the "Getting extra help and support" that may help or you, such as 'Emergency Boost', or you can call the team for some support credit. Here's the number to call: 0330 102 7517

Hope this helps.

*Update - 11/07/2019 - added new link to Emergency Boost and contact number*
View original

14 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

nwe'd help as no money to top up till wed.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @quorn99, that's a strange situation.

I'd get in contact directly with us so we can sort this out for you. Make sure' you're able to get to the meter when you speak to us, as we'll probably need you to look at a few different meter screens.

The best to speak to us is via Facebook or Twitter, by calling 0330 102 7517 (we're normally open 8-6, but only open until 5 today due to the bank holiday), or at hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Thanks,
Ed
I have Just taken on a new rented home with £4 emergency credit. Put £20 on a new card issued and it acknowledged the card having £20 on it but the balance went back to £4 emergency. Tried again but card empty. Any ideas?
Just taken on a new rented home with £4 emergency credit. Put £20 on a new card issued and it acknowledged the card having £20 on it but the balance went back to £4 emergency. Tried again but card empty. Any ideas?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi, I have just got back home from being away few days. I have returned to no electricity and no emergency credit. I do not get paid to next week, is there anything you can do to help. My house phone is also off due to no power so unable to call helpline.

I hope you managed to get this sorted, @Stephenh280188. If not take a look at the best answer for more info.
Userlevel 1
Hi, I have just got back home from being away few days. I have returned to no electricity and no emergency credit. I do not get paid to next week, is there anything you can do to help. My house phone is also off due to no power so unable to call helpline.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey @Manchester63 - check out the info above for more help 🙂
I'm due to run out in 3 days but no money until 1st March can you help me top up please
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @lea1980 - I've moved your post over here. More info above!
my benefits have been suspended and my electric/gas is due to go off in the morning. is there anything i can do til i get my money reinstated. i have got kids x
I just rang for help as can't top up till morning it due to be cut off at ten today they tried to put through to help line and it cut me off saying there was a error wot can I do ?
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@Hiboost - I've moved your post over here. More info on what to do when you're low on credit above 🙂
Hi I'm on my emergency credit already iv got 2.50 left on both I hav only got 5.00 to top both up at min will it put the credit on for me to use
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@dawn faith
Hi, dawn you have a few options. There are other topics in the "Getting extra help and support" that may help or you, such as 'Emergency Boost', or you can call the team for some support credit. Here's the number to call: 0330 102 7517

Hope this helps.

*Update - 11/07/2019 - added new link to Emergency Boost and contact number*