Solved

I don't have the money to top up - what can I do?

• 29 September 2019
  • 9 replies

Can't top up because I have no money and I can't call boost cause its Sunday
icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 3 October 2019, 16:01

Updated 22/09/2020 - We created a Weekend Emergency FAQ right here!

@Braddiemcgee, you'll need to get in touch with us and we'll see if we can add any credit on for you.

You could call us on 0330 102 7517, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Whilst our call centre is open 9-2 on Saturdays only, over the weekend, there's always someone on Twitter and Facebook, between 9-5.

Thanks,
Ed

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Updated 22/09/2020 - We created a Weekend Emergency FAQ right here!

@Braddiemcgee, you'll need to get in touch with us and we'll see if we can add any credit on for you.

You could call us on 0330 102 7517, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Whilst our call centre is open 9-2 on Saturdays only, over the weekend, there's always someone on Twitter and Facebook, between 9-5.

Thanks,
Ed

Im off supply and iv no money to top up i have kids plz can u help me 

Hi I’m about to go off supply and have no money to top up. At 10 am i will no longer be able to come online to see what to do. Can someone from boost please call me. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I edited your comment @Snowballs as you put your personal number publicly.

Check out @Ed_Boost’s best answer above to find the best way to get further support with this.

Thanks,

Bradley 

Thank you. 

Boost were unable to help me so I’ve borrowed money from a friend. I contacted the Facebook page via messaging and they couldn’t do anything to help. 

Userlevel 1

I am constantly topping up and running out of credit. I’ve spent £203 so far this month! Your company are thieves. I’m fed up with being hung up on the phone. It’s obviously a fault with the meter but all I get in response is “it’s normal usage” when with EDF we never spent over £70 a month. We use exactly the same. We were on holiday for a week. There’s was £30 on the meter. Came home after a week to find we was in emergency! All the plugs were off. How can you justify that as normal usage????

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @MartinBritnell - I’ve responded to your queries about this over here.

Hiya I am now in the minues on my gas and electric and have already lent money is there any chance of any help as I never got paid when I should of and don't get paid till the 29th and I suffer bad with depression and anxiety thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey @donnaloo_241120 - I’ve moved your post onto this topic where you can find more info on what to do in this situation.