Solved

I don't have the money to top up - what can I do?

• 29 September 2019
  • 7 replies

Can't top up because I have no money and I can't call boost cause its Sunday
icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 3 October 2019, 16:01

If you haven't got enough money to top up, @Braddiemcgee, you can activate the Emergency Boost if you have PAYG+.

If you don't have PAYG+, or you've used up your Emergency Boost, you'll need to get in touch with us and we'll see if we can add any credit on for you.

You could call us on 0330 102 7517, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Whilst our call centre is open 9-2 on Saturdays only, over the weekend, there's always someone on Twitter and Facebook, between 9-5.

Thanks,
Ed
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
If you haven't got enough money to top up, @Braddiemcgee, you can activate the Emergency Boost if you have PAYG+.

If you don't have PAYG+, or you've used up your Emergency Boost, you'll need to get in touch with us and we'll see if we can add any credit on for you.

You could call us on 0330 102 7517, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Whilst our call centre is open 9-2 on Saturdays only, over the weekend, there's always someone on Twitter and Facebook, between 9-5.

Thanks,
Ed

Im off supply and iv no money to top up i have kids plz can u help me 

Hi I’m about to go off supply and have no money to top up. At 10 am i will no longer be able to come online to see what to do. Can someone from boost please call me. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I edited your comment @Snowballs as you put your personal number publicly.

Check out @Ed_Boost’s best answer above to find the best way to get further support with this.

Thanks,

Bradley 

Thank you. 

Boost were unable to help me so I’ve borrowed money from a friend. I contacted the Facebook page via messaging and they couldn’t do anything to help. 

Userlevel 1

I am constantly topping up and running out of credit. I’ve spent £203 so far this month! Your company are thieves. I’m fed up with being hung up on the phone. It’s obviously a fault with the meter but all I get in response is “it’s normal usage” when with EDF we never spent over £70 a month. We use exactly the same. We were on holiday for a week. There’s was £30 on the meter. Came home after a week to find we was in emergency! All the plugs were off. How can you justify that as normal usage????

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @MartinBritnell - I’ve responded to your queries about this over here.