Solved

I can't reach the Boost team!

• 13 December 2019
  • 3 replies

Is anyone else having issues not being able to contact boost for help? Email on the website is invalid.. phone number on my contract is invalid.. losing the will to live and only been with them 2 days

icon

Best answer by Bradley_Boost 13 December 2019, 14:24

Updated 22/09/2020:

Are you sure you’re contacting the right email and telephone number for Boost? Here’s their contact info:

Facebook

Twitter

Email: hello@boostpower.co.uk

Contact number: 0330 1027517 - You can reach the team between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday, as well as between 9am - 5pm on Saturdays.

Let me know how you get on,

Bradley 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Updated 22/09/2020:

Are you sure you’re contacting the right email and telephone number for Boost? Here’s their contact info:

Facebook

Twitter

Email: hello@boostpower.co.uk

Contact number: 0330 1027517 - You can reach the team between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday, as well as between 9am - 5pm on Saturdays.

Let me know how you get on,

Bradley 

Userlevel 2

For the past week I have been trying to get through to someone at Boost, however everytime I try it I get put through to OVO instead! Yes I do have the correct numbers.  Please no one say try Facebook or Twitter I refuse to use either and I am not going to setup an account just to speak to Boost!

Userlevel 2

I sent an e-mail within 10 minutes I had a phone call back and after about 15 minutes I got IHD paired up!! e-mail might be the way to go :grinning: