Solved

I applied for the Warm Home Discount more than 5 days ago and haven't heard back yet - What should I do?

• 23 October 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I applied for warm home discount over a week ago and says I would hear back within 5 days I’ve not heard anything do I need to apply again? 

icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 29 October 2019, 14:37

@Ash230413 @Christine Towle  @Smiter  @Calaisf 

If you applied for the Warm Home Discount, and haven’t had a response in 5 working days, it may be that it’s gone straight nito your junk or spam folders.

I’d double-check there, and if there’s nothing there either, get in touch with us to make sure the application went through correctly.

You could call us on 0330 102 7517, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks!

View original

7 replies

I applied for warm home discount over a week ago and says I would hear back within 5 days I’ve not heard anything do I need to apply again? 

I applied Tuesday 15th and still haven't heard anything either. I wonder if its cos the system went down

Userlevel 4
Badge

I also applied on 15th and have heard nothing since. 

I applied again yesterday and got an email today saying that I had already been successful from the 1st application.  So dont worry if you've not heard yet xx

Userlevel 4
Badge

I also applied on 15th and have heard nothing since. 

Update. I commented on the Facebook page and Alice at boost got my details from me in a pm check my account and it's been processed and we are getting it. Such a relief as it helps a lot. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I applied again yesterday and got an email today saying that I had already been successful from the 1st application.  So dont worry if you've not heard yet xx

Sounds like the emails didn't go out cause of the system problems. 

I applied nearly 2 weeks ago and still haven’t received an email of acceptance for it, is it best to call up as I’m worried I’ll leave it too late and miss out when I really could do with it this Year thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Ash230413 @Christine Towle  @Smiter  @Calaisf 

If you applied for the Warm Home Discount, and haven’t had a response in 5 working days, it may be that it’s gone straight nito your junk or spam folders.

I’d double-check there, and if there’s nothing there either, get in touch with us to make sure the application went through correctly.

You could call us on 0330 102 7517, or send us a message to our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Thanks!