How do I switch away from Boost?

• 2 February 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
I want to leave boost but can’t get thru to the call centre as it is nearly 4 hours long! It is so expensive, I have a smart metre and boost have been taking 20.00 out of my account every 2/3 days. I just can’t afford it. My heating is on such a low setting, it’s barely warm. I just want to talk to someone it’s so frustrating!

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Totally agree!! Boost are a rip off. You dont need to call them to cancel just sign up with a new supplier and they will sort it out for you, im paying £180 a month with boost which is £40 a month more than with my old supplier, iv been with them for three months and iv just swapped supplier today online. Get as far away from Boost as you possibly can.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Kerry Ludlow and @Tiptopt

We've been extremely busy in the last couple of weeks after inheriting Economy Energy's customers as they've ceased trading. We're working really hard to bring the queues down and get back to everyone as soon as we can. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you'd like to switch away from Boost, you don't need to contact us directly. You'd just need to sign up with the supplier you'd like to move to, and they'll get in touch with us to let us know.

Thanks,
Nancy
Userlevel 1
I think boost is useless I am going back to my old supplier but got to wait 28 days then I will be back with them yippee cannot wait
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way, @Sarahjane, I've moved your post here, there may be some helpful information above, regarding your switch.

Totally agree!! Boost are a rip off. You dont need to call them to cancel just sign up with a new supplier and they will sort it out for you, im paying £180 a month with boost which is £40 a month more than with my old supplier, iv been with them for three months and iv just swapped supplier today online. Get as far away from Boost as you possibly can.

Did you have to pay a exit fee 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

There are no exit fee’s with Boost, @Tipsy68 

Thanks,

Bradley