Solved

How Do I Get A Refund For My Economy Energy Credit?

• 12 September 2019
  • 3 replies

I was with economy energy how can I get money bk I'm owed
icon

Best answer by Ed_Boost 12 September 2019, 17:28

Hi @Quinnie,

Welcome to the forum!

If you've not yet had your Economy Energy credit refunded, it's worth getting in touch with us to see what's going on.

We have to wait for Economy Energy's administrators, Grant Thornton, to send us verification of the amounts before we can put this through, so we may redirect you to contact them if we haven't received this.

If you get in touch by sending an email to hello@boostpower.co.uk, or if you'd prefer, send us a message on our Facebook or Twitter pages, and we'll have a look at the status of this!

Thanks,
Ed
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @Quinnie,

Welcome to the forum!

If you've not yet had your Economy Energy credit refunded, it's worth getting in touch with us to see what's going on.

We have to wait for Economy Energy's administrators, Grant Thornton, to send us verification of the amounts before we can put this through, so we may redirect you to contact them if we haven't received this.

If you get in touch by sending an email to hello@boostpower.co.uk, or if you'd prefer, send us a message on our Facebook or Twitter pages, and we'll have a look at the status of this!

Thanks,
Ed
I have been phoning and emailing for my elderly mam n dad sinse last year its discusting how customers been treated no wonder people lose faith
Userlevel 4
Badge
I understand it's been a long time, @Quinnie.

We need the verification of the refund amount from Grant Thornton before we can do anything, so unfortunately our hands are tied at the moment.

Hopefully we'll be able to give you some good news soon.

Thanks,
Ed