Solved

How do I find my account number to book a smart meter installation?

• 1 June 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
How do I find my account number to book a smart meter installation?
icon

Best answer by Caz1991 4 June 2018, 12:34

Updated 06/05/2020

Your account number will be on any letters or emails you receive from boost, but if you contact them you should be able to identify yourself with your address details in order to book your smart meter installation so just give them a ring.

You can reach them via their email: hello@boostpower.co.uk, or reach them via Facebook or Twitter.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2

Updated 06/05/2020

Your account number will be on any letters or emails you receive from boost, but if you contact them you should be able to identify yourself with your address details in order to book your smart meter installation so just give them a ring.

You can reach them via their email: hello@boostpower.co.uk, or reach them via Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @gvf23 thanks for posting

@Caz1991 is right, it should be on any letters from boost or you can send them a facebook/Twitter private message with your name, address, email address and date of birth they can send it you. Also phoning them if you're not on social media will get the account number

Hiy how do I find out my account number if I ain't had any info yet
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Anniefannie - It'd be on any emails or letters from us, but if you haven't had any then you can always drop the team on Facebook a message. Just provide them with your address, post code, full name and DoB and they can look up your account number for you.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
hi @Claire88 , theres a few steps to follow to do this both quiet simple;

1) reach out to the boost customer care team via Facebook Twitter email or phone, inclusing your full address, date of birth and email address in the message you send them, they can ping across your account number.

if you use the app or online your account number can be found in the my account section.

2) re the cold weather payment, i assume you mean the warm home discount, if so, if you search "warm home discount" in the search bar at the top of this page you'll find the link to preregister your interest in applying for the warm home discount, in another conversation, for when boost open their application window later this month

hope this helps aand have a lovely weekend
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I know this is a slightly different query, @Claire88, however the best answer has all the information you need on finding your account number! 🙂
I cany seem to find my account numberso i can apply for the cold weather payment. Where can i find the account number?