Solved

How do I find my account number and when can I get smart meters?

• 21 November 2019
  • 1 reply

I’m not very pleased if I’m honest. I transferred in June with the promise of smart meters, and the estimated costs were less than the previous supplier, at £27 a week. I’m spending £40 a week, still no sign of smart meters every time I go online. Still no engineers in my area apparently! I’ve not been able to apply for the Warm Home Discount as I can’t find my account number anywhere, even after I’ve logged in!! And it’s not on the card or keys either!! I’m losing out and still having to go top up at the shop, and no shops in my area now supply these keys either, so the nearest ones are a trek and half away!! How do I find my account number and what’s the issue with the smart meters???? I’m so fed up with this now!

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 22 November 2019, 16:19

Updated on 18/09/2020

Hi @Maimi,

Sounds like a couple of issues here. You can find you account number on your welcome letter or email. You can apply for the Warm Home Discount here.

You should be able to book your smart meter exchange booking here. If for any reason you’re not able to do this, please get in touch through FacebookTwitter or if you don't use social media, we have online chat through our Help Centre

Let me know if you have any other questions!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated on 18/09/2020

Hi @Maimi,

Sounds like a couple of issues here. You can find you account number on your welcome letter or email. You can apply for the Warm Home Discount here.

You should be able to book your smart meter exchange booking here. If for any reason you’re not able to do this, please get in touch through FacebookTwitter or if you don't use social media, we have online chat through our Help Centre

Let me know if you have any other questions!