Solved

How do I find my account number and when can I get smart meters?

• 21 November 2019
  • 1 reply

Am not very pleased if am honest transferred  in June with the promise of smart meters and estimated usage less than previous supplier at £27 a week am spending £40 still no sign of smart meters every time I go online still no engineers in my area apparently! Have not been able to apply for warm home discount as cant find my account number anywhere even after Iâve logged in!! And itâs not on the card or keys!! Im losing out and still having to go top up at shop which no shops in my area now supply these keys either so the nearest ones are a trek and half away!! How do I find my account number and whatâs the issue with the smart meters???? Am so fed up with this now!

icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 22 November 2019, 16:19

Hi @Maimi,

Sounds like a couple of issues here. You can find you account number on your welcome letter or email. You can apply for the Warm Home Discount here.

You should be able to book your smart meter exchange booking here. If for any reason you’re not able to do this, please give us a ring (0330 102 7517), drop us an email (hello@boostpower.co.uk) or send us a message on Facebook (m.me/boostpower) with your account number, full name and DoB. If you can’t find your account number the team should also be able to find this for you. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Maimi,

Sounds like a couple of issues here. You can find you account number on your welcome letter or email. You can apply for the Warm Home Discount here.

You should be able to book your smart meter exchange booking here. If for any reason you’re not able to do this, please give us a ring (0330 102 7517), drop us an email (hello@boostpower.co.uk) or send us a message on Facebook (m.me/boostpower) with your account number, full name and DoB. If you can’t find your account number the team should also be able to find this for you. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!