Solved

How do I change my email address on My Boost?

• 2 January 2018
  • 8 replies

Hey, It’s possible to charge email address? Because I tried to login to my account boostpower but I can see the email address is wrong.
icon

Best answer by mattj3135 2 January 2018, 16:31

👋🏻 @Robert.S Thanks for posting.

As You've posted in the PayG+ section can I presume you use the app? If so please follow the below steps to update the email address yourself:

> open the app
>click account details
> under the section "login details" is the current email address, right to this is a little pencil sign,
> click the pencil,
> delete/amend the current email address displayed
> click save.

This should do the trick!

To get the email address that Boost use to send your account communications to changed, send them a message via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@boostpower.com

Also please click the three dots at the bottom right of your original post, click edit and please remove your email address as it is personal account information in a public forum. TYIA
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
👋🏻 @Robert.S Thanks for posting.

As You've posted in the PayG+ section can I presume you use the app? If so please follow the below steps to update the email address yourself:

> open the app
>click account details
> under the section "login details" is the current email address, right to this is a little pencil sign,
> click the pencil,
> delete/amend the current email address displayed
> click save.

This should do the trick!

To get the email address that Boost use to send your account communications to changed, send them a message via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@boostpower.com

Also please click the three dots at the bottom right of your original post, click edit and please remove your email address as it is personal account information in a public forum. TYIA
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@Robert.S Don't worry - we've hidden the email address for you!
The email I signed up with originally is my work email and I currently don't have access to it as I'm on maternity leave. How do I change the email linked to my account to a new one so that I can set up the app on my phone please to top it up. Any help would be appreciated thankyou.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@Lana.h check out the 'best answer' (at the top) for how to get this changed!
I registered with ovo years ago but the email address i used is no longer accessible. I cant remember the password and there seems to be no option to reregister. I'm at a loss what to do and can't find any help any where.
Hey @Olimonster - I've moved your query over to an existing thread on this very topic!

If you're unable to log into your account to update your email address, I can help. Just send me a PM with your full name, full address and DoB.

Cheers,
Emily

Hi I’m in the same situation I was with ovo and don’t know what email I gave and now I can’t use the app with boost 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Please reach out to our team, @Jaimeleigh19, pop them a message on Facebook, they’ll be able to look into this today. 

Thanks!