Solved

How can I remove my name from an account?

• 28 January 2019
  • 3 replies

I work on empty rental properties and I have to register my details in order to use electric /gas supply. I don't know which property your company is going to supply but I would like you to remove my details from the property ( it would be useful if you gave the property address in your correspondence, as I don't know which one it is).

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 7 February 2019, 12:48

Updated 18/09/2020

Hi @davyjones,

To remove your name from an account, you'll need to let us know that you're nolonger liable for the property by processing a 'move out'.

More info on how to do this here.

You can get in touch through Facebook or Twitter or if you don't use social media, we have online chat through our Help Centre

Cheers

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated 18/09/2020

Hi @davyjones,

To remove your name from an account, you'll need to let us know that you're nolonger liable for the property by processing a 'move out'.

More info on how to do this here.

You can get in touch through Facebook or Twitter or if you don't use social media, we have online chat through our Help Centre

Cheers

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’ve recently separated from my wife, our Boost account is in my name, my soon-to-be ex-wife will be staying the in marital home, is it possible to transfer the account to her name?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey @larpsniffer, check out the best answer above, the remaining liable party will need to call the team to get the account set up in their name. 

Our Customer Care number is: 0330 102 7517 - they're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. The team take emergency off supply calls between 6pm-8pm in the week.

Thanks!