News

How can I get help and advice this festive period?

• 10 December 2021
  • 0 replies
How can I get help and advice this festive period?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Opening hours and online support

As we approach the holiday season, I want to make sure you have all the info to hand for any questions that might crop up between now and the new year. 

When are our Support teams open?

• Our usual non emergency Support team opening hours are Monday-Friday 08:00-18:00 (with emergency support available from 18:00-20:00) and Saturdays 09:00-14:00 (with emergency support available Saturday and Sunday from 14:00-17:00. The number to call is: 0330 102 7517, along with Webchat and Facebook / Twitter.
  • On the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th, we will have emergency only support available from 09:00-17:00. 
  • On the 29th and 30th, we’re open as usual from 08:00-18:00 (with emergency support available from 18:00-20:00)
  • On the 31st, and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of January, we will have emergency only support available from 09:00-17:00. 
  • Then it’s back to our usual opening hours as of Monday 4th January.

Do you need to call though? Maybe not, here’s some support info:

What to do in an emergency if you’re closed?

We’ve got lots of online help guides for emergency and off supply situations, see them here

💳 Topping up at a PayPoint

It’s important to make sure your meters are topped up and ready, especially if your local PayPoint is closing for the holidays! Check this link for a list of all PayPoints near you!

📱Smart PAYG

Your non disconnect “friendly credit” periods our outlined here:

• Monday to Friday, from 6pm till 9am the next day

• Saturday from:

• Midnight until 9am

• 4pm until midnight

• All day Sunday, until 9am Monday

• On the 25th and 26th December, and 1st January

Make sure to keep your credit balance topped up to avoid the risk of going off supply. 

:exclamation:Emergency credit info

The emergency credit options don’t change during the holiday periods, but here’s a handy link about how to activate it just in case.

Please to continue topping up throughout this period to avoid building debt whilst in non-disconnect.

🦌 And finally

Have a great festive period!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!