Opening hours and online support
As we approach the holiday season, I want to make sure you have all the info to hand for any questions that might crop up between now and the new year.
When are our Support teams open?
- Our usual non emergency Support team opening hours are Monday-Friday 08:00-18:00 (with emergency support available from 18:00-20:00) and Saturdays 09:00-14:00 (with emergency support available Saturday and Sunday from 14:00-17:00. The number to call is: 0330 102 7517, along with Webchat and Facebook / Twitter.
- On the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th, we will have emergency only support available from 09:00-17:00.
- On the 29th and 30th, we’re open as usual from 08:00-18:00 (with emergency support available from 18:00-20:00)
- On the 31st, and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of January, we will have emergency only support available from 09:00-17:00.
- Then it’s back to our usual opening hours as of Monday 4th January.
Do you need to call though? Maybe not, here’s some support info:
What to do in an emergency if you’re closed?
We’ve got lots of online help guides for emergency and off supply situations, see them here.
Topping up at a PayPoint
It’s important to make sure your meters are topped up and ready, especially if your local PayPoint is closing for the holidays! Check this link for a list of all PayPoints near you!
Your non disconnect “friendly credit” periods our outlined here:
Monday to Friday, from 6pm till 9am the next day
Midnight until 9am
4pm until midnight
All day Sunday, until 9am Monday
On the 25th and 26th December, and 1st January
Make sure to keep your credit balance topped up to avoid the risk of going off supply.
Emergency credit info
The emergency credit options don’t change during the holiday periods, but here’s a handy link about how to activate it just in case.
Please to continue topping up throughout this period to avoid building debt whilst in non-disconnect.
Have a great festive period!