Solved

How can I change my surname?

• 14 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Welcome,
I get married and I would like to change surname in my boost account. How can I do that?
icon

Best answer by Sophie1983 15 November 2018, 09:33

Good morning thanks for your question there are a number of ways you can do this by emailing hello@boostpower.co.uk or calling 0330 1027517 or by sending a message through Facebook or Twitter to boost but remember to include your account number and address and the lovely tech team will sort this for you please let us know how you get on
Kindest regards
Sophie x
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Good morning thanks for your question there are a number of ways you can do this by emailing hello@boostpower.co.uk or calling 0330 1027517 or by sending a message through Facebook or Twitter to boost but remember to include your account number and address and the lovely tech team will sort this for you please let us know how you get on
Kindest regards
Sophie x

I have only just noticed that the wrong surname is on my account. For some reason my ex partners surname is on there and not my own. How do I change this?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’ve popped your post here, @Natrd, albeit a different scenario the answer is still relevant!