Solved

How can I change my email address on my account?

• 2 January 2018
  • 10 replies

Updated on 15/05/2020

Hey, is it possible to change the registered email address on my account? I tried to log in to my online account but I can see the email address is wrong.

icon

Best answer by mattj3135 2 January 2018, 16:31

👋🏻 @Robert.S Thanks for posting.

As You've posted in the PayG+ section can I presume you use the app? If so please follow the below steps to update the email address yourself:

> open the app
>click account details
> under the section "login details" is the current email address, right to this is a little pencil sign,
> click the pencil,
> delete/amend the current email address displayed
> click save.

This should do the trick!

To get the email address that Boost use to send your account communications to be changed, send them a message via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@boostpower.com

Also please click the three dots at the bottom right of your original post, click edit and please remove your email address as it is personal account information in a public forum. TYIA

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

👋🏻 @Robert.S Thanks for posting.

As You've posted in the PayG+ section can I presume you use the app? If so please follow the below steps to update the email address yourself:

> open the app
>click account details
> under the section "login details" is the current email address, right to this is a little pencil sign,
> click the pencil,
> delete/amend the current email address displayed
> click save.

This should do the trick!

To get the email address that Boost use to send your account communications to be changed, send them a message via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@boostpower.com

Also please click the three dots at the bottom right of your original post, click edit and please remove your email address as it is personal account information in a public forum. TYIA

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@Robert.S Don't worry - we've hidden the email address for you!
The email I signed up with originally is my work email and I currently don't have access to it as I'm on maternity leave. How do I change the email linked to my account to a new one so that I can set up the app on my phone please to top it up. Any help would be appreciated thankyou.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@Lana.h check out the 'best answer' (at the top) for how to get this changed!
I registered with ovo years ago but the email address i used is no longer accessible. I cant remember the password and there seems to be no option to reregister. I'm at a loss what to do and can't find any help any where.
Hey @Olimonster - I've moved your query over to an existing thread on this very topic!

If you're unable to log into your account to update your email address, I can help. Just send me a PM with your full name, full address and DoB.

Cheers,
Emily

Hi I’m in the same situation I was with ovo and don’t know what email I gave and now I can’t use the app with boost 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Please reach out to our team, @Jaimeleigh19, pop them a message on Facebook, they’ll be able to look into this today. 

Thanks! 

And is that possible to change the mailing address? I thought it has to remain forever the same. And if you want to use a different email, you need to create a new account. But I may be mistaken, of course. Did anyone give a proper response to it? I may need 407 area code change to be made. Please tell me how the algorithm works in this case. Or where to read the information about it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey @dendiosk

You can change your email as instructed in the best answer of this topic. If you need to change your address, or billing address, this is something you’ll need to reach out to the team for. Our Customer Care number is: 0330 102 7517 - they're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. 

Thanks!