You can now add the £30 credit on with your app! Here's a link with further info.
We want to be able to support our customers as much as possible if you’re running low on funds. Here’s what we can offer if you’re not able to make a top up, but you need to keep your meters on:
If you have smart meters and top up on the app:
- Loan up to a maximum of £30 onto main balance
- Add this as a debt balance to be repaid
- Repayment rate is £0.75p per day
- Loan up to £30 split between both meters
- Added as debt on each meter as applicable
- Repayment rate is also £0.75p per day
- Loan a maximum of £10 split between both meters
- We issue this as a message to a PayPoint
- You will need to take the key/card to shop to pick up
- This message will also add the debt balance and a repayment rate of £0.75p per day
You'll be able to chat about this with the team over the phone (0330 102 7517) or by dropping us a message on Facebook or Twitter.