Help I’ve ran out of credit and I can’t top up!

• 4 September 2019
  • 3 replies
Help I’ve ran out of credit and I can’t top up!
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Updated 18/09/2020 - Make sure to check out our handy topic about weekend emergencies here!

Don't sit in the dark!!

We all get caught short from time to time and it’s good to know that we are here on hand to offer some help. So if you’re ever in a position where you’re out of credit and have no means of topping up, fear not, this handy guide will let you know what we can do to help!

💳PAYG Standard (topping up with a card at a PayPoint only) customers here please! 👋

First and foremost you get £5 emergency credit per meter. When your emergency credit runs out, you won't go off supply during evenings, weekends or bank holidays, this is one of the great perks of having a smart meter. You can book an install here if you don’t have one.

After this credit has been used and the non disconnect period has run out, if you need further help please contact our team.

Customers with Traditional meters (Key and Card top ups at a PayPoint) you're here! 🙋
You also get £5 emergency credit per meter with this meter type. When your emergency credit runs out on your electricity meter, you won't go off supply during evenings, weekends or bank holidays.

Your gas will disconnect after the £5 emergency has been used.

If you need further help please contact our team. You can message them on our Facebook or Twitter pages, or pop them an email at hello@boostpower.co.uk.

3 replies

joke!

I don't get paid for 2 weeks , I have 4 children and a 3 month old baby , I'm in emergency and I have tried asking friends /family but no luck I've applied to the council but not heard anything is there anything you can do to help me thanks in advance.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Kylie,

I’m moved your message over here, as the info in this topic is very relevant!

Have a read of the solutions, and if none of these are relevant to you, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ed