Get your Warm Home Discount questions sorted here!

• 19 September 2017
  • 54 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Updated on 10/02/22 by Jess_Boost

The Warm Home Discount window for 2021/2022 is now closed.

For more information on the Warm Home Discount, including how to apply next year, click here.

When making an application you’ll need your account number which can be found on a letter or email from Boost. 

e01b2325-7b05-4753-82ba-bc16443de79d.png

There are lots of things to think about with the Warm Home Discount - it can be a bit of a head spin. I’ve posted this topic as a great place to collect your queries.

Hopefully we can work them out together!

54 replies

Hi thank you for your reply and well wishes for my wife.

I was told the code was up on the 30th june and a cheque would be sent in the next 10-14 days, nothing has come and when i contacted them they said it was still with their refund team and they were waiting to hear back… would it be at all possible for someone to please contact the refund team and chase this up? Thank you  

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have just responded to your PM, @Paul007.

Hoping this gets things resolved for you. :slight_smile:

I have never had to apply for the discount before so its been a whirlwind of learning about it. I have obviously missed applying for 2022 but I definitely intend on applying for 2023.

Can someone give what the usual time frames are for applying? It seems that it ends in March of each year but when does it normally open?

I dont want to be late to the party again!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Great question this one, @RichHaynes. Getting well-prepared to apply for the Warm Home Discount this year!

Applications for this generally open in September/October. We’d recommend keeping an eye on this page over the summer as we’ll post an update as soon as the 2022 application dates have been released.

Hope this helps. 👍