Solved

Do you have an emergency number?

• 15 December 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Why have I been on hold for over an hour on your emergency number?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 17 December 2018, 16:26

Updated 17/09/2020 

Hi @Not happy with boost ovo,

You can reach the team on 0330 102 7517.

Our opening hours are:
8am-8pm Monday-Fridays
9am-5pm Saturdays

Outside of these hours, check out our Weekend Emergency topic here for all information on where you can get help.

If your query isn't urgent and you're happy to wait, you can always email us on hello@boostpower.co.uk, and we'll aim to get back to you within 48 hours.

Hope this helps,
Nancy

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Updated 17/09/2020 

Hi @Not happy with boost ovo,

You can reach the team on 0330 102 7517.

Our opening hours are:
8am-8pm Monday-Fridays
9am-5pm Saturdays

Outside of these hours, check out our Weekend Emergency topic here for all information on where you can get help.

If your query isn't urgent and you're happy to wait, you can always email us on hello@boostpower.co.uk, and we'll aim to get back to you within 48 hours.

Hope this helps,
Nancy

I've had to wait an hour TWICE for you to call back today. The second time I was put on hold for 30mins before being cut off. No-one seems to be calling back, so I'm going to call again and presumably have to wait an hour to speak to anyone for a THIRD time .. I HAVE NO ELECTRICITY

Userlevel 2

I’m really sorry to hear of the experience you’ve had when giving our team a call, @josh.steed.

Mondays do tend to be the busiest time of the week - but it’s really disappointing to hear that the call was dropped when you finally managed to get through.

If you haven’t already give the team another call on 0330 102 7517 for help getting you back on supply - if you need any more help here, let us know what the exact issue is (are your top-ups failing to reach your meter?) and we’ll do our best to advise.

I am yet to have a call answered in under 40 minutes seems to be the norm and the boost power website forward slash chat does not exist

Userlevel 2

I’m so sorry to hear of your difficulty in contacting us, @AndrewA. I’ve written a full response to your replacement card issues here.

Whilst our phone lines do tend to be busier on Mondays and in the mornings, if it’s not an urgent query, it’s often much quieter when calling us later in the day (our lines are open 8am-8pm Monday-Fridays
9am-5pm Saturdays).

It’s also disappointing to hear that there were some technical difficulties with our web-chat facility, as this is often the quickest way to get in touch. I have flagged this one to the team to investigate this one further so thank you for making us aware.

The last time that I rang before writing was 7.10pm on Tuesday evenimg so your Monday morning excuse holds no water. 

As to the chat its NOT a technicak difficulty the site simply does NOT exist. 

Even trading standards have tested it and said that no such website exists. 

Your email also does not work it comes back "Cannot send the email as the recipient email does not exist"