Bank Holiday Opening Hours

Bank Holiday Opening Hours
Userlevel 2
Badge
The first Bank Holiday of the year is upon us! Time to eat chocolate for breakfast, my fav!

There may be a point over the Bank Holiday when you need some help, we want to make sure you're aware of where you can get advice when the team are available.

Seeing as you’re here on the forum, take a look around, it's a great place to for finding information. I'm sure you'll find the answers you need!

Don't forget the Boost Help section of our website is also available around the clock.

If you’ve got a Smart Meter - Check out My Boost, where you can check your balance, usage and top up!

Here’s our opening hours for calling us over the Bank Holiday Weekend:

Friday April 19th (Good Friday): 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday April 20th: 09:00 - 13:00
Sunday April 21st: Closed
Monday April 22nd (Easter Monday): 09:00 - 17:30

We do have support over on Facebook and Twitter, the dedicated team are there to assist in emergency situations.

💡If you've got smart meters - they won’t disconnect when we’re closed, or between 4pm-10am and weekends!

💳For those of you with traditional meters - please check with your local PayPoint for their opening hours. You can find your local PayPoint here.

Here’s what you can do if there’s a power cut, or you smell gas.

🐣From all of us here at Boost, have a great bank holiday enjoy munching on some choc, we sure will! Let’s hope the sun shines!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookies

Like most websites the Boost Community uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site.

Accept and Close Cookie settings