Bank Holiday Opening Hours

• 12 April 2019
  • 6 replies
Bank Holiday Opening Hours
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
The first Bank Holiday of the year is upon us! Time to eat chocolate for breakfast, my fav!

There may be a point over the Bank Holiday when you need some help, we want to make sure you're aware of where you can get advice when the team are available.

Seeing as you’re here on the forum, take a look around, it's a great place to for finding information. I'm sure you'll find the answers you need!

Don't forget the Boost Help section of our website is also available around the clock.

If you’ve got a Smart Meter - Check out My Boost, where you can check your balance, usage and top up!

Here’s our opening hours for calling us over the Bank Holiday Weekend:

Friday April 19th (Good Friday): 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday April 20th: 09:00 - 13:00
Sunday April 21st: Closed
Monday April 22nd (Easter Monday): 09:00 - 17:30

We do have support over on Facebook and Twitter, the dedicated team are there to assist in emergency situations.

💡If you've got smart meters - they won’t disconnect when we’re closed, or between 4pm-10am and weekends!

💳For those of you with traditional meters - please check with your local PayPoint for their opening hours. You can find your local PayPoint here.

Here’s what you can do if there’s a power cut, or you smell gas.

🐣From all of us here at Boost, have a great bank holiday enjoy munching on some choc, we sure will! Let’s hope the sun shines!

6 replies

code:
There is no 'emergency contact' available for customers with no supply. The National helpline  on 0800 111 999 are aware of this. The complaints email address for Boost, hello@boostpower.com returns messages marked 'This address no longer accepts mail.'
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey @G21, We offer the best phone cover we can, inline with common industry standards. The information above is all correct regarding the support available over the bank holiday. The correct email address to reach our agents is hello@boostpower.co.uk.

Hope this helps ☺
Hello Amy,
never mind the spin. Are you saying that neglect of responsibility to customers is a common industry standard?
Why then is it that your complaints page still (11:47, 24/04/2019) says:-

"Want to make a complaint?
We’re sorry to hear we’ve not got things quite right. Our Customer Service team are trained
to offer you support whenever you need it so you can raise a complaint in the following
ways;
● Send us an email to hello@boostpower.com"

an email address which is permanently disfunctional. It's almost as if you were not wanting to hear complaints.

Alternatives include writing to your Bristol HQ, actually going there(!), calling a number which is not permanently manned and filling in an on-line form over which Boost have full control.
You forgive yourselves with the understatement - "we've not got things quite right". This should read "we've got things quite wrong". I refer you to my comments in emails copied to the Official Ombudsman and sent to the email you mention.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Thanks for the feedback, @G21, we'll certainly need to get this updated.

I've tried to find the page in question, but the terms page doesn't mention hello@boostpower.com in the complaints procedure.

Is it possible to send a link to the page you've found the error, so that we can pass it on to the relevant team to be corrected?

Thanks,
Ed
https://www.boostpower.co.uk/feedback

Userlevel 3
Badge
Thank you very much for flagging this to us, @G21.

I've passed this on to be rectified.

Cheers,
Ed