SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER POLL!

• 10 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Finally Summer has Arrived! 🍦

WOW, hasn’t the sun taken a while to get it’s hat on this year?

Now we’re all able to start enjoying this beautiful weather, it’ll be great to hear how you’re spending it.

I’ve recently just came back from a little weeks break in Finlake (Devon) with my husband and almost 2 year old, and we couldn’t of wished for better weather. Being heavily pregnant I’m a little anxious of flying so a UK break was perfect, plus the weather was better than abroad so why pay more right?

We stayed in a lodge which came with an outdoor hot tub, so it was lovely to wake up in the morning and play in that (we kept the heat low for me and our little one of course), they had a fantastic swimming pool with a great toddler area, great little beaches locally and we also had a day trip to Paignton Zoo, which I’d really recommend to anyone who lives locally or who’s planning a trip that way. The animals have a LOT of space, and even in the busier times its so spacious it certainly didn’t feel crowded. Has anyone else been away recently or going away? We’d love to hear what you’re up to 🙂

Of course, as us Britons know our summers don’t usually last long (let's hope it’s until at least October as it was late starting), it’s never too early to prepare for winter.

You may not know but we’ve introduced a new feature called Winter Wallet. As we’re not spending as much on our energy bills at the moment, the winter wallet deducts a selected amount by you and pops it into a savings account ready for those winter bills. You can check out more details here.

We’ve researched what most of us do in the UK during this fabulous weather and added it to a poll below, feel free to share your plans along with this ☀

Summer Summer Summer Poll!

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hey Users,

I've selected some existing and new users at random to join in the conversation, we'd love to know what you're up to this summer 😎

@tedddyangel1968
@li bbytolleyx
@dmnhrdy0210
@barbarafarrell
@Krystie93
@Amelia10