Share the love this Valentine's Day!

• 1 January 1970
  • 6 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
**UPDATED on 30/07/2019**
The refer a friend incentive has just been increased to £50! The offer only lasts until August 5th, so get referring now!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

We’re feeling all loved up on the Forum today and we’d love to hear your best Valentine's stories - the good, the bad and the cringe worthy!

@Lucy_Boost @Aadil @mattj3135 @Nancy_Boost @Smiter

Did you know...

We exchange an average of 25 million cards on Valentine’s day!

AND….more than one million people will get engaged on Valentine’s Day.

To honour the most romantic day of the year, why not share the love and Refer a Friend (or partner) to Boost? When they sign up, we'll treat you both to a £25 Gift Card - that’s much better than a box of chocolates right?!

https://www.boostpower.co.uk/refer

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
I'm not a big Valentines day kinda gal so I don't have any cringe worthy or good stories! Maybe after I try and cook dinner tonight I will.....😂
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I'm not a big Valentines day kinda gal so I don't have any cringe worthy or good stories! Maybe after I try and cook dinner tonight I will.....😂

Lol, same here. If I did celebrate I'd obviously be amazing at it.........😉
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@Aadil haha are you a good cook? I'll let you know what my boyfriend thinks of my cooking tonight......lets hope I don't make him ill 😬
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Aadil haha are you a good cook? I'll let you know what my boyfriend thinks of my cooking tonight......lets hope I don't make him ill 😬

@Lucy_Boost Cooking potato waffles is a fine art.....😁
Userlevel 1
One of my favorite holidays! I always give flowers to my wife, here's a good article https://www.poptop.uk.com/blog/wedding-bouquet-ideas-what-to-choose/, though it's about wedding bouquets, but it's useful if you want to create the design yourself.
Userlevel 4
Badge
@belleepoque Wow what a super helpful link! I'll be sure to remember this for next year!

Thanks for getting involved, and welcome to the forum! What brings you here?