How do I know if you've received my payment from ZIPZERO?

• 15 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I’m new to all this so please bear with me 

I’ve joined an app called zipzero which gives you cash back on ure receipts 

unfortunately you can’t have the cash put in ure bank instead you have to choose a bill ie boost or council tax rent etc 

ive choosen  boost to do this 

on Monday I transferred £5 from zipzero to boost to see if this actually works !

the process has gone through but I can’t see anywhere on my account with boost that it has actually been added to my top up as I top up online ?

please could somebody shed some light and help ?

thank you 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

First of all, welcome to the Boost Forum, @Mummasteel ! 

I can’t advise much on the ZIPZERO side of things, but I can point you in the right direction to get help with checking your top ups.

It sounds like you’re a Pay as You Go + customer, so if you can’t see the top up showing on the app, you’ll just need to reach out to one of the Boost team to check this payment is actually pending/coming through. You can reach the Boost team via their Facebook page here, or you can reach them on 0330 1027517, between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Hope this helps,

Bradley 

Userlevel 1

Thank you for accepting me on the forum 

also thank you for ure reply much appreciated, I have contacted zipzero aswell in the meanwhile but not really getting any answers to my question so not sure if zipzero is worth Doing  atall 

Thank you