Boost are the best

• 20 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Boost are incredible, they have saved me from certain doom this week, they understand my situation better than anyone else and have gone above and beyond to help me, you have the best customer services ive ever dealt with and i can only compliment you on your entire procedures, i will never switch suppliers to anyone else as i believe i have found the best supplier available, thank you boost 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Wow @james rainsford, I’m really happy to hear you’re enjoying the Boost Power service!

It means a lot to us when we get customers feedback, both positive or negative, as it helps us understand what we’re doing right, and what we can do to improve.

If you’d like, you could always stick that wonderful feedback onto Trust Pilot, it’ll help customers decide whether to go with us or not!

Thanks,

Ed

Userlevel 1

absolutely, ill head over to trust pilot straight away, you guys deserve a medal, Specifically Ricky who i spoke to via email and has blown my mind with his help and also the final paragraph of his last email which i wont go into here but meant a whole lot to me and my family, that man is a genuine hero and he deserves some recognition. 

for Ricky

man of power