Solved

What's the issue holding up my switch to Boost?

• 24 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Hello I'm switching over my gas and electric to boost but for some reason there has been another problem with my electric being switched over how do I find out what is going on if I can't ring customer service because if I can't switch over both I need to cancel somehow
icon

Best answer by Nancy_Boost 7 February 2019, 15:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Kerryanne

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. We've been really busy in the last couple of weeks since Economy Energy collapsed and we took on their customers.

If you haven't had an answer to this yet, please give the team a ring on 0330 102 7517 and they'll be able to find out what's holding the switch up.

Cheers
I have been trying to switch to boost since the 18h February since then I've received a few email asking for a mprn/mpan numbers I've done all this a few time now and still get more email asking for then again and my my switch is on hold my switch date is 18th March. I got 3 more emails asking for these numbers.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I have been trying to switch to boost since the 18h February since then I've received a few email asking for a mprn/mpan numbers I've done all this a few time now and still get more email asking for then again and my my switch is on hold my switch date is 18th March. I got 3 more emails asking for these numbers.

It's strange that you've been asked for the details more than once, @Potterfreak. Take a look at the best answer for more info on this - or message us on Facebook we'll be happy to check this out for you.