Warm Home Discount 2018 application closed!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

212 replies

Userlevel 1
I can't believe how much the electric is charging me I come down of a morning and it's saying I've used x amount in the night on average I am using £3 a day really expensive ...
Userlevel 1
Ive phone asking why my w h d hasn't gone on my meter I'd had the email say I was successful in my application and it would be going on my meter now they are saying the d w p have declined it going to phone them today to ask why never had these problems always got it with Scottish power and ovo ....
Userlevel 1
Cant understand why this company are telling people one thing and meening another how many people has this happened to please reply if this has happened to anyone ...
Userlevel 1
Yes I am using around £3 aday that's only for my electricity I am not on duel fual so I will be thinking of changing myself ...
Userlevel 2
Why isnt mine been processed when i applied 6 days ago others who applied after has theirs have been processed why mine hasent?
Userlevel 2
Why are my questions being ignored i applied a week ago should have been processed by now i had the confirmation email and heard nothing the 5 working days are up falseadvertising springs to mind i hadno problem last year looking for a new supplier disgustedasm a loyal customer
Userlevel 2
I applied 4 weeks ago today the day you opened and heard nothing supposed to be 5 working days why? Think a report to ofgem is needed
Userlevel 2
Ive rang bout 6 times think a report to ofgem and trading standards is needed
Userlevel 2
I applied online they said its been accepted but no answer yet
Userlevel 2
How do you get in touch with the warm home discount team as it seems no 1 knows whats going on not happy at all and thinking bout leaving boost i applied the day it opened should of had a response by now is this a con
Userlevel 2
Happy for you it aint in mine
Userlevel 2
They reckon i gotta wait 6 weeks seems strange im looking for a new supplier