Warm Home Discount 2018 application closed!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

212 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey @gerrymcandrew,

I've moved your queries over here, there may be more customers who have similar questions to you.

Your account number will be the same for both the gas and the eclectic. You shouldn't have 2 account numbers.

I believe the form will ask you if you would prefer the payment for your gas - just ensure you tick this box.

Eva
Userlevel 2
WHD applied for, both for myself and for my ward!
It's worthwhile applying.
Userlevel 1
Ive had mine every single year since it started ovo put it on my meter this time last year had the same email congatulations on your successful application when I phoned them today they said it had been declined so don't no what's going on also can't believe how much my electricity has gone up anyone else having same problems ...
Userlevel 2
16th october they opened be happy youve been accepted i still havent had an answer and applied the day it opened
Userlevel 2
Im 6 weeks and a day not going too happen really slow this year
Userlevel 2
Their trying it on it seems to me a complaint to ofgem
Userlevel 2
I knew mine was going through validation ive sent through relevant info and still nothing over 4 weeks ago cowboys if you ask me
Userlevel 2
I rang them and was told after a week of applying as had not heard anything
Userlevel 2
Their truing to fob everybody off till march by the looks of it id had the payment by this time last year
Userlevel 1
I.e. tried to contract many many times nobody's getting back. I've sent all evidence by post and email and have been told i quantify for winter warmer allowance. Nothing.
Userlevel 2
No crafty in it
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Contact the Facebook team directly about this, @Dorchester, they'll be able to get an update for you.
Userlevel 2
Well still nothing sort it out 6 weeks and a day i applied false info being given out

Userlevel 2
Their like not very well trained robots they havent got a clue
Userlevel 2
They wont take 1 off you tried 3 times to lodge a complaint
Userlevel 2
The thing is also ive sent the evidence in 3 weeks ago their saying not to send it till they contact you as needs clarifying with the dwp but then no updates available just taking their time asking them for the info and then excuse after excuse shocking customer service
Userlevel 2
Be after xmas the way its going people not doing their jobs
Userlevel 2
Ive been waiting since 16th october over 6 weeks
Userlevel 2

The thing is also ive sent the evidence in 3 weeks ago their saying not to send it till they contact you as needs clarifying with the dwp but then no updates available just taking their time asking them for the info and then excuse after excuse shocking customer serviceSame with me they are still waiting to hear back from DWP this has been going on for 4 weeks now and no updates when I call

6 weeks 2 days and waiting
Userlevel 2
No payments been released yet liars
Userlevel 2
This companies a joke every application should be validated and done in date order
Userlevel 2
Only 5/10 % of applications get validated ive been waiting over 6 weeks sent relevant evidence in this a companies a complete joke
Userlevel 2
Im tamping no1 can give me an answer it doesnt take over 6 weeks to validate excuse after excuse should be done in date order
Userlevel 2
A lot of people they havent informed then you find out your application is being validated with dwp core group is for pensioners im still waiting nearly 7 weeks its ridiculous
Userlevel 2
Time will tell i bet its another 7 weeks the way its going