Has spring finally sprung?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
From the looks of it we are expecting to be enjoying BBQ's in the garden by the end of the week!! πŸ”

We are really hopeful here at Boost HQ that this is true as we have been longing for warmer weather just like all of you.

The added bonus of the warmer weather is that the amount of energy we use will reduce so this has to be a positive and hopefully we can start to leave our abnormally cold winter well and truly behind us!

Myself and the team would love to know what you have planned for the warmer weather and how this changes when and where you use energy?

Share you thoughts and comments below!

Darran πŸŒ…

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
I've not actually Mode any plans yet I'm more of a spontaneous person @Darran_Boost what I do know is the beer gardens will be calling this week!

Well now it's getting warmer it's time to rebuild my credit balance so that I'm prepared for next winter so I'll be making the most of less energy use.

how about yourselves @Aadil @Smiter
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@mattj3135 @Darran_Boost

I'll be on my allotment. Newly acquired so work to be done!

So energy usage at home will drop...My personal energy usage though will significantly increase ????
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Lol @Aadil sounds like you'll be busy this summer!!

If you have success in growing your own produce please share progress updates! We'd love to hear how it's going!!

Darran
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@mattj3135 I think a few of the team will be enjoying a beer garden or two this weekend!

Sometimes it's good to be spontaneous! Nothing wrong with that!!

Darran
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Lol @Aadil sounds like you'll be busy this summer!!

If you have success in growing your own produce please share progress updates! We'd love to hear how it's going!!

Darran

I'll happily boast about my veg lol
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@Aadil We shall look forward to your photos in that case!!!!!

You could start a veg box business if it really takes off!! Lol!

Good luck!

Darran
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Aadil We shall look forward to your photos in that case!!!!!

You could start a veg box business if it really takes off!! Lol!

Good luck!

Darran

It will literally be a one veg box business....
Userlevel 5
Badge
I'm looking for volunteers to completely flag or back garden. It's turned into a mud field and hubby and I are getting on a bit, plus he has spinal arthritis so we need to turn it into super low maintenance.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@Smiter maybe we can try and find some users that are close to you that could come and help!!!!!!

Remind us what area of the country you are in? You never know!! πŸ’ͺ

Darran
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@mattj3135 I think a few of the team will be enjoying a beer garden or two this weekend!

Darran

I'll be enjoying a beer on my balcony in Portugal this weekend! πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈ
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Darran
I'll be enjoying a beer on my balcony in Portugal this weekend! πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈ

Jealous! Do have a bevvy or two for me