Bad customer experience/ service

• 30 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Since being forced over by ofgen from my original supplier Economy Energy (to whom I had no problems whatsoever with) to Boost as my old supplier has gone into administration apparently. I have had nothing but grief. The company is making me ill with not dealing with my requests. I have asked four times for a key to be sent out and each time is yes we will and the last time they said it was sent by recorded delivery in which I would receive it by the next day between 8am - 1pm. That was two days ago still waiting. Also I have never received my winter payment as yet either and its now 2 days to cut off period. The company has advertised that they give great service as stated on the screenshot attached to this post. That's a pure joke. I am now on Monday morning taking it to all levels of complaints and now claiming serious compensation due to ill health and treatment by this company that I have received.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi @Christopher Michael Houghton ,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us so far. We made sure the key you already had from Economy Energy (EE) continued to work, this was to eliminate waste and make the transition smoother. It's very rare that 4 requests for a key including one by special delivery to have failed, it ponders the question if we have been given the correct address information when we took over from EE.

We'll be honoring all eligible for the Warm Home Discount payment, I'm hoping that the aforementioned issues have now been resolved and you have received your payment. If they have not please contact our team on Facebook who will be able to chase this up and assist further.

I hope this helps!